Honor Flight Houston would not be successful without the generous support of our guardians. Guardians play a significant fole on every trip, ensuring that every veteran has a safe and memorable experience. Du-ties include, but not limited to, physically assisting the veterans at the airport, during the flight, and at the me-morials. Guardians are also responsible for a donation of $720.00 to assist with airline fare, hotel, etc..) For further information, please contact us at 281-652-5072 or visit us at www.HonorFlightHouston.org Thank you for your support!
* Minimum age of Guardian Applicants is 18 years old. Guardian Applicants over the age of 65 are subject to individual review and approval by Honor Flight Houston
Tee Shirt Size:SMLXL2X3X
ARE YOU A VETERAN?YesNo
Are you requesting to travel with a specific veteran, if possible?YesNo
(Please note that completed veteran application must be submitted separately)
1. How did you learn about the Honor Flight organization?
2. Please list any prior volunteer experience:
3. Are you able to push a veteran in a wheelchair up a slight incline?
4.. Can you lift 100 pounds?
5. Do you smoke cigarettes or other tobacco products?
6. Please identify any physical disabilities, restrictions and/or medical conditions that would limit your ability to fulfill the duties of a Guardian:
7. Please list any medications being taken and how often:
8. Do you have any allergies or special dietary requirements?:YesNo
9. Please note any medical experience you may have (e.g. EMT, CPR, Paramedics):
Please list one (1) personal reference:
*Emergency contact should not be your personal reference
The undersigned acknowledges and agrees that::